We're hiring: Guildford Based Data Cabling Engineer
Published by Libby Jones on
Due to our increased number of projects and continued expansion, we are looking for applicants for a Data Cabling Engineer role within the company.
Candidates should have the following qualifications/ experience...
- Will have over 3 years’ experience working in a similar environment.
- Will have the ability to read architectural drawings.
- Will have experience in the installation of cat 5e, 6, 6a and fibre cabling.
- Experienced in the setting up, use and understanding of the results from a Fluke DSX8000/5000 or similar test equipment.
- Experienced in the safe and correct use of ladders and other access equipment.
- Experienced in the correct and safe use of power tools.
- Hold an ECS skills card, designating their trade.
- CNCI Copper & Fibre qualified is a preference.
- PASMA/IPAF Certified is a preference
- Asbestos Certificate
- Manual Handling trained
- English Language (written and verbal) and mathematics to a GCSE level or equivalent.
- Should be able to demonstrate good communication skills, written, over the phone and face to face.
- No criminal record
- Candidate must have a full clean driving license.
- Competitive Salary Package
- 29 Days of Holiday per year Including Bank Holidays and Birthdays Off
- Company Pension Contributions
- Private Healthcare (after the probation period)
- Employee Assistance Programme.
How to applyThe projects we work on are nationwide so this role will include travel/staying away, so please bare this in mind.
If you would like to apply for the roles and receive a full job description please email your CV and Salary Expectations to email@example.com